Data Recover-Center 1.9
You can find on this page details on how to remove Data Recover-Center 1.9 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Data Recover-Center 1.9 from your systemRecover-Center.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on Recover-Center.com. More data about the program Data Recover-Center 1.9 can be found at http://www.Recover-Center.com
. Data Recover-Center 1.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center directory, regulated by the user's choice. Data Recover-Center 1.9's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center\uninst.exe. Data Recover-Center.exe is the Data Recover-Center 1.9's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.57 MB (2692096 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Data Recover-Center 1.9. They take about 2.75 MB (2878489
bytes) on disk.
- Data Recover-Center.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (182.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Data Recover-Center 1.9.
Data Recover-Center 1.9 is an application offered by the software company Recover-Center.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Data Recover-Center 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Data Recover-Center 1.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Data Recover-Center 1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Recover-Center 1.9". If it is installed on your PC the Data Recover-Center 1.9 program will be found automatically. After you select Data Recover-Center 1.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Data Recover-Center 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Data Recover-Center 1.9:
- The software company is: http://www.Recover-Center.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Data Recover-Center 1.9.
8. After removing Data Recover-Center 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Recover-Center 1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Data Recover-Center 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Data Recover-Center 1.9 by Recover-Center.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Recover-Center 1.9 by Recover-Center.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Data Recover-Center 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:35:24.940