Data Recover-Center 1.7
Data Recover-Center 1.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Data Recover-Center 1.7 from your computerRecover-Center.com
. You can read more on Recover-Center.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Data Recover-Center 1.7 can be seen at http://www.Recover-Center.com
. Data Recover-Center 1.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Data Recover-Center 1.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center\uninst.exe. Data Recover-Center.exe is the Data Recover-Center 1.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.57 MB (2692096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Data Recover-Center 1.7. They occupy about 2.75 MB (2878489
bytes) on disk.
- Data Recover-Center.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (182.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Data Recover-Center 1.7.
Data Recover-Center 1.7 is a program marketed by the software company Recover-Center.com. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Data Recover-Center 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Data Recover-Center 1.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Data Recover-Center 1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Data Recover-Center 1.7". If it is installed on your PC the Data Recover-Center 1.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Data Recover-Center 1.7 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Data Recover-Center 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Data Recover-Center 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.Recover-Center.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Recover-Center\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Data Recover-Center 1.7.
8. After removing Data Recover-Center 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Recover-Center 1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Data Recover-Center 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Data Recover-Center 1.7 by Recover-Center.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Recover-Center 1.7 by Recover-Center.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Data Recover-Center 1.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 20:56:58.147