Data Logger Suite
Data Logger Suite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Data Logger Suite from your systemAGG Software
. You can read more on AGG Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Data Logger Suite can be found at http://www.aggsoft.com
. Data Logger Suite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Data Logger Suite folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Data Logger Suite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Data Logger Suite\unins000.exe. dataloggersuite.exe is the Data Logger Suite's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.98 MB (2078432 bytes) on disk.
Data Logger Suite is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.76 MB (3939520
bytes) on disk:
- asdltools.exe (74.73 KB)
- dataloggersuite.exe (1.98 MB)
- dataloggersuitesrv.exe (136.61 KB)
- onlineactivator.exe (896.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Data Logger Suite version 2
Data Logger Suite is a program offered by the software company AGG Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Data Logger Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Data Logger Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Data Logger Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Data Logger Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Data Logger Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Data Logger Suite in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Data Logger Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Logger Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aggsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Data Logger Suite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Data Logger Suite.
8. After uninstalling Data Logger Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Data Logger Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Data Logger Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Data Logger Suite by AGG Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Logger Suite by AGG Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Data Logger Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-21 17:08:56.633