Data Logger 2.0.1
This web page is about Data Logger 2.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Data Logger 2.0.1 from your system EQUIPMENT.
. More information on EQUIPMENT. can be found here
. More information about Data Logger 2.0.1 can be found at www.foxwelltech.com
. Data Logger 2.0.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Data Logger 2.0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Nt100.exe and it has a size of 476.00 KB (487424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Data Logger 2.0.1. They occupy 2.17 MB (2270673
bytes) on disk.
- Nt100.exe (476.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.26 KB)
- CDM20814_Setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Data Logger 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Data Logger 2.0.1 is an application released by EQUIPMENT.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Data Logger 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Data Logger 2.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Data Logger 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Data Logger 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the Data Logger 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Data Logger 2.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Data Logger 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Data Logger 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: www.foxwelltech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Data Logger\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Data Logger 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Data Logger 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Data Logger 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Data Logger 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Data Logger 2.0.1 by EQUIPMENT. from your PC, we are not saying that Data Logger 2.0.1 by EQUIPMENT. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Data Logger 2.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:43:02.050