Data Hacker: Initiation
You can find on this page details on how to remove Data Hacker: Initiation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Data Hacker: Initiation from your PCNew Reality Games
. Further information on New Reality Games can be seen here
. More data about the program Data Hacker: Initiation can be seen at http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk
. Data Hacker: Initiation is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Data Hacker Initiation folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Data Hacker: Initiation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.97 MB (5207896 bytes) on disk and is called vcredist_x64.exe.
Data Hacker: Initiation is composed of the following executables which take 9.32 MB (9777840
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (88.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Data Hacker: Initiation is an application offered by the software company New Reality Games. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Data Hacker: Initiation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Data Hacker: Initiation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Data Hacker: Initiation or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Hacker: Initiation". The Data Hacker: Initiation app will be found automatically. When you select Data Hacker: Initiation in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Data Hacker: Initiation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Hacker: Initiation:
- The publisher is: http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Data Hacker: Initiation.
8. After removing Data Hacker: Initiation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Data Hacker: Initiation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Data Hacker: Initiation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Data Hacker: Initiation by New Reality Games from your PC, we are not saying that Data Hacker: Initiation by New Reality Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Data Hacker: Initiation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:08:00.133