Data Hacker: Corruption
Data Hacker: Corruption is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption from your computerNew Reality Games
. More information on New Reality Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk/#!dh-corruption/cbt
to get more info about Data Hacker: Corruption on New Reality Games's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Data Hacker Corruption folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Data Hacker: Corruption is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Data Hacker: Corruption's main file takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is called Game.exe.
The executable files below are part of Data Hacker: Corruption. They occupy an average of 88.00 KB (90112
bytes) on disk.
Data Hacker: Corruption is a program released by the software company New Reality Games. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Data Hacker: Corruption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Data Hacker: Corruption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Data Hacker: Corruption or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Hacker: Corruption". If it is installed on your PC the Data Hacker: Corruption program will be found automatically. After you select Data Hacker: Corruption in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Data Hacker: Corruption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Data Hacker: Corruption:
- The software company is: http://www.newrealitygames.co.uk/#!dh-corruption/cbt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Hacker: Corruption.
8. After uninstalling Data Hacker: Corruption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Data Hacker: Corruption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Data Hacker: Corruption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption by New Reality Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Data Hacker: Corruption by New Reality Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Data Hacker: Corruption in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:13:36.217