Data Card Server
Data Card Server is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Data Card Server from your systemPhilips Respironics
. You can find out more on Philips Respironics or check for application updates here
. Data Card Server is frequently installed in the C:\Users\cvigier\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LMJQO0VG.J3H\7KXA90AX.N62\data..tion_be262058782f882e_0005.002c_599dc6a79e2cb983 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Data Card Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\cvigier\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LMJQO0VG.J3H\7KXA90AX.N62\data..tion_be262058782f882e_0005.002c_599dc6a79e2cb983\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DataCardServerAPI.exe and its approximative size is 442.77 KB (453400 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Data Card Server. They take about 484.77 KB (496408
bytes) on disk.
- DataCardServerAPI.exe (442.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (33.00 KB)
- setup.exe (4.50 KB)
- setup.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Data Card Server. Click on the links below for other Data Card Server versions:
Data Card Server is an application marketed by the software company Philips Respironics. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Data Card Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Data Card Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Data Card Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Data Card Server". If it exists on your system the Data Card Server application will be found automatically. After you click Data Card Server in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Data Card Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Data Card Server.
8. After uninstalling Data Card Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Data Card Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Data Card Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Data Card Server by Philips Respironics from your PC, we are not saying that Data Card Server by Philips Respironics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Data Card Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:52:21.313