You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dashlane for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dashlane from your PCDashlane, Inc.
. More info about Dashlane, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Dashlane can be seen at www.dashlane.com
. Dashlane is typically installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Dashlane's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane\220.127.116.1144\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe. Dashlane's main file takes around 222.88 KB (228224 bytes) and its name is Dashlane.exe.
Dashlane is comprised of the following executables which take 62.24 MB (65258970
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Dashlane.exe (222.88 KB)
- DashlanePlugin.exe (279.38 KB)
- procdump.exe (503.69 KB)
- DashlaneUninstall.exe (207.92 KB)
- Dashlane_new.exe (221.88 KB)
- DashlanePlugin_new.exe (279.38 KB)
- Dashlane_launcher.exe (13.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x64_sp1.exe (4.73 MB)
- Dashlane_Installer-18.104.22.16844.exe (41.78 MB)
- DashlaneUninstall.exe (282.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12444
of Dashlane. For more Dashlane versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dashlane is an application released by Dashlane, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Dashlane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dashlane with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dashlane or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dashlane". If it is installed on your PC the Dashlane application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dashlane in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dashlane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dashlane:
- The web site of the program is: www.dashlane.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dashlane\126.96.36.19944\bin\DashlaneUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dashlane.
8. After removing Dashlane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dashlane that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dashlane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dashlane by Dashlane, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dashlane by Dashlane, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dashlane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:59:13.650