Dash Core (64-bit)
Dash Core (64-bit) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dash Core (64-bit) from your computerDash Core project
. More info about Dash Core project can be seen here
. More data about the app Dash Core (64-bit) can be found at https://dash.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DashCore directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dash Core (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DashCore\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 33.60 MB (35229200 bytes) on disk and is labeled dash-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Dash Core (64-bit). They take about 48.45 MB (50805328
bytes) on disk.
- dash-qt.exe (33.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (422.06 KB)
- dash-cli.exe (2.90 MB)
- dashd.exe (11.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.12.3
of Dash Core (64-bit). You can find below info on other versions of Dash Core (64-bit):
...click to view all...
Dash Core (64-bit) is a program offered by Dash Core project. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Dash Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dash Core (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dash Core (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Dash Core (64-bit)". The Dash Core (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you click Dash Core (64-bit) in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dash Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dash Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://dash.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DashCore\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dash Core (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Dash Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dash Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dash Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dash Core (64-bit) by Dash Core project from your computer, nor are we saying that Dash Core (64-bit) by Dash Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dash Core (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 13:46:04.020