This web page is about Darty Sécurité for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Darty Sécurité from your computerF-Secure Corporation
. Further information on F-Secure Corporation can be found here
. Darty Sécurité is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pack Darty\Sécurité directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Darty Sécurité is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pack Darty\Sécurité\\fsuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. trigger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 138.97 KB (142304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Darty Sécurité. They occupy an average of 16.66 MB (17471960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (68.97 KB)
- fsfixconfig32.exe (40.47 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (176.97 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (718.47 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (374.97 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (144.47 KB)
- fs_ccf_cosmos_update_handler_32.exe (48.97 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (46.97 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (73.97 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (127.47 KB)
- fs_notifier.exe (258.47 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (162.47 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (30.97 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (227.97 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (274.97 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (182.47 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (93.47 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (37.97 KB)
- trigger.exe (138.97 KB)
- fsorsp.exe (60.97 KB)
- orspdiag.exe (80.97 KB)
- orspupd.exe (196.97 KB)
- nifbin-handler.exe (334.47 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.07 MB)
- fsample_obus.exe (524.47 KB)
- upd_fsav.exe (450.47 KB)
- fsavwsch.exe (74.97 KB)
- fscataloginfo.exe (26.97 KB)
- fsgk32.exe (892.47 KB)
- FSQuarantine.exe (155.47 KB)
- fssm32.exe (1.34 MB)
- install.exe (190.97 KB)
- jsondump.exe (268.47 KB)
- qrtfix.exe (106.97 KB)
- upd_fsav32.exe (642.97 KB)
- FSHDLL64.EXE (105.97 KB)
- FSLAUNCH.EXE (84.97 KB)
- FSMA32.EXE (212.97 KB)
- fstsutil32.exe (160.97 KB)
- fstsutil64.exe (204.47 KB)
- fswscs.exe (118.71 KB)
- ILAUNCHR.EXE (520.97 KB)
- POLUTIL.EXE (104.97 KB)
- stub_download.exe (503.47 KB)
- fsavaui.exe (924.97 KB)
- fs_winfw_util.exe (120.97 KB)
- hipsdiag.exe (76.47 KB)
- fsuninst.exe (496.97 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (164.97 KB)
- fs_ols_ca.exe (1.07 MB)
- elevated_installer.exe (744.97 KB)
- helper64.exe (138.47 KB)
- ssapp_customization_handler.exe (78.47 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (692.47 KB)
- fscuif.exe (84.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Darty Sécurité version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Darty Sécurité:
...click to view all...
Darty Sécurité is an application marketed by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Darty Sécurité is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Darty Sécurité with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Darty Sécurité or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Darty Sécurité". If it exists on your system the Darty Sécurité application will be found very quickly. After you select Darty Sécurité in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Darty Sécurité, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Darty Sécurité.
8. After uninstalling Darty Sécurité, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Darty Sécurité that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Darty Sécurité with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Darty Sécurité by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Darty Sécurité by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Darty Sécurité in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 07:54:14.020