How to uninstall Darnall Primary from your system
This page is about Darnall Primary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by D6 Technology
. Take a look here
for more details on D6 Technology. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_405 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Darnall Primary is "C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_405\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.29 MB (1357376 bytes) on disk and is labeled d6_405.exe.
The executables below are part of Darnall Primary. They occupy an average of 2.56 MB (2680000
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- d6_405.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_405_shell.exe (114.06 KB)
How to remove Darnall Primary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Darnall Primary is an application released by the software company D6 Technology. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Darnall Primary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Darnall Primary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Darnall Primary". If it is installed on your PC the Darnall Primary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Darnall Primary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Darnall Primary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Darnall Primary.
8. After uninstalling Darnall Primary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Darnall Primary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Darnall Primary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Darnall Primary:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Darnall Primary by D6 Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Darnall Primary by D6 Technology is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Darnall Primary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:33:21.700