This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Darkstone for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Darkstone from your computerMicroids
. You can find out more on Microids or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Darkstone folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Darkstone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Darkstone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.69 MB (1775120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Darkstone. They take 5.08 MB (5329256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clokspl.exe (173.00 KB)
- Darkstone.exe (1.69 MB)
- Darkstone1920.exe (1.31 MB)
- makeo3d.exe (452.00 KB)
- QuestEdit.exe (1,000.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Darkstone is an application released by the software company Microids. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Darkstone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Darkstone from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Darkstone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Darkstone". If it exists on your system the Darkstone app will be found very quickly. After you select Darkstone in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Darkstone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Darkstone.
8. After uninstalling Darkstone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Darkstone that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Darkstone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Darkstone by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Darkstone by Microids is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Darkstone in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:23:51.630