Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition from your systemGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more facts about Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition on GOG.com's website. Usually the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Darksiders2.exe and its approximative size is 18.15 MB (19028992 bytes).
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.24 MB (23322272
bytes) on disk.
- Darksiders2.exe (18.15 MB)
- language_setup.exe (2.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
This web page is about Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__torrented games_Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition_Darksiders2_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__torrented games_Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition_language_setup_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__torrented games_Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition_Manual_pdf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\torrented games\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\Darksiders2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition". If it exists on your system the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition app will be found very quickly. When you select Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition.
8. After removing Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:37:19.237