DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DarkSwords 184.108.40.206 from your systemHigh Tower Entertainment
. More information on High Tower Entertainment can be found here
. More info about the program DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://darkswords.ru/
. Usually the DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords\unins000.exe. DarkSwords 126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 19.18 MB (20108800 bytes) and is called DarkSwords.exe.
DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.89 MB (20853684
bytes) on disk:
- DarkSwords.exe (19.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (727.43 KB)
This data is about DarkSwords 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company High Tower Entertainment. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "DarkSwords 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. When you click DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DarkSwords 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DarkSwords 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://darkswords.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DarkSwords\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DarkSwords 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing DarkSwords 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DarkSwords 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DarkSwords 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DarkSwords 22.214.171.124 by High Tower Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that DarkSwords 126.96.36.199 by High Tower Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DarkSwords 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 13:49:49.260