You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dark Water for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dark Water from your computerVENUS
. Further information on VENUS can be found here
. Please follow email@example.com
if you want to read more on Dark Water on VENUS's website. Dark Water's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Dark Water\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is named Fusion.exe.
Dark Water is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.38 MB (2490368
bytes) on disk:
If you are manually uninstalling Dark Water we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Dark Water:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Dark Water's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Dark Water
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dark Water
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Dark Water\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dark Water\Dark Water.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dark Water\Uninstall Dark Water.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dark Water
Dark Water is an application released by the software company VENUS. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Dark Water is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dark Water from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dark Water or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dark Water". If it is installed on your PC the Dark Water app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dark Water in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dark Water, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dark Water:
- The web site of the program is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Dark Water\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dark Water.
8. After uninstalling Dark Water, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dark Water that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dark Water using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dark Water by VENUS from your computer, nor are we saying that Dark Water by VENUS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dark Water in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 19:03:36.933