Dark Souls III
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dark Souls III for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dark Souls III from your computerRePack by Valdeni
. Open here
for more details on RePack by Valdeni. Dark Souls III is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Souls III folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Dark Souls III is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Souls III\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named DarkSoulsIII.exe and its approximative size is 102.43 MB (107406800 bytes).
Dark Souls III contains of the executables below. They take 106.01 MB (111161627
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (3.58 MB)
- DarkSoulsIII.exe (102.43 MB)
The current page applies to Dark Souls III version 1.05.11.09
only. Click on the links below for other Dark Souls III versions:
Dark Souls III is a program marketed by RePack by Valdeni. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Dark Souls III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dark Souls III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dark Souls III or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dark Souls III". If it exists on your system the Dark Souls III program will be found automatically. When you select Dark Souls III in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dark Souls III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dark Souls III.
8. After uninstalling Dark Souls III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dark Souls III that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dark Souls III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dark Souls III by RePack by Valdeni from your PC, nor are we saying that Dark Souls III by RePack by Valdeni is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dark Souls III supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:10:57.327