Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dark Souls II from your PCDecepticon
. You can find out more on Decepticon or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Dark Souls II directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dark Souls II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Dark Souls II\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Dark Souls II's primary file takes around 17.33 MB (18174464 bytes) and is called DarkSoulsII.exe.
Dark Souls II is composed of the following executables which take 27.10 MB (28417876
bytes) on disk:
- DarkSoulsII.exe (17.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (930.66 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Dark Souls II version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Dark Souls II versions:
Dark Souls II is an application offered by Decepticon. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Dark Souls II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dark Souls II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dark Souls II or simply click the Search field and type in "Dark Souls II". If it is installed on your PC the Dark Souls II app will be found automatically. When you select Dark Souls II in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dark Souls II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dark Souls II.
8. After removing Dark Souls II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dark Souls II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dark Souls II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dark Souls II by Decepticon from your PC, we are not saying that Dark Souls II by Decepticon is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dark Souls II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-21 16:29:00.667