Dark Ritual is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dark Ritual from your systemBig Fish Games
. More information about Big Fish Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about Dark Ritual can be seen at http://www.bigfishgames.com
. Dark Ritual is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Dark Ritual directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Dark Ritual by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Dark Ritual\uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Dark_Ritual.exe and occupies 3.91 MB (4097368 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Dark Ritual. They take 4.59 MB (4812401
bytes) on disk.
- Dark_Ritual.exe (3.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Dark Ritual.
Dark Ritual is an application released by the software company Big Fish Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Dark Ritual is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dark Ritual from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dark Ritual or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dark Ritual". If it exists on your system the Dark Ritual program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dark Ritual in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dark Ritual, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dark Ritual:
- The publisher is: http://www.bigfishgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Dark Ritual\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dark Ritual.
8. After uninstalling Dark Ritual, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dark Ritual which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dark Ritual using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dark Ritual by Big Fish Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Dark Ritual by Big Fish Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dark Ritual supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:13:00.747