Dark Project is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dark Project from your computer651 GAMES
. More info about 651 GAMES can be seen here
. Usually the Dark Project program is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dark Squad directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Dark Project is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Dark Project's main file takes around 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and its name is steam.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dark Project. They take 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Dark Project is an application marketed by the software company 651 GAMES. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Dark Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dark Project from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dark Project or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dark Project". If it exists on your system the Dark Project program will be found very quickly. When you select Dark Project in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dark Project, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dark Project.
8. After uninstalling Dark Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dark Project that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dark Project using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dark Project by 651 GAMES from your PC, nor are we saying that Dark Project by 651 GAMES is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dark Project in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:08:56.723