You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dark Matter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dark Matter from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Dark Matter on WildTangent's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dark Matter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dark Matter-WT.exe is the Dark Matter's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.89 MB (8277624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dark Matter. They take 12.65 MB (13264096
bytes) on disk.
- Dark Matter-WT.exe (7.89 MB)
- Dark Matter.exe (4.21 MB)
- darkmatter-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Dark Matter version 188.8.131.52
Dark Matter is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Dark Matter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dark Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dark Matter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dark Matter". If it exists on your system the Dark Matter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dark Matter in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dark Matter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dark Matter:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DarkMatter\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dark Matter.
8. After uninstalling Dark Matter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dark Matter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dark Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dark Matter by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Dark Matter by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dark Matter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-06 10:48:23.993