Dark Fall Lost Souls
This page is about Dark Fall Lost Souls for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dark Fall Lost Souls from your computerGamersGate
. Additional info about GamersGate can be read here
. You can read more about on Dark Fall Lost Souls at http://www.gamersgate.com/
. Usually the Dark Fall Lost Souls application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Fall Lost Souls folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Dark Fall Lost Souls is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Fall Lost Souls\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DarkFallLostSouls.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1789952 bytes).
Dark Fall Lost Souls is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.31 MB (3467828
bytes) on disk:
- DarkFallLostSouls.exe (1.71 MB)
- settings.exe (280.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
Dark Fall Lost Souls is an application by the software company GamersGate. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Dark Fall Lost Souls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dark Fall Lost Souls from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dark Fall Lost Souls or simply click the Search field and type in "Dark Fall Lost Souls". If it is installed on your PC the Dark Fall Lost Souls program will be found automatically. After you click Dark Fall Lost Souls in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dark Fall Lost Souls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dark Fall Lost Souls:
- The software company is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Fall Lost Souls\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dark Fall Lost Souls.
8. After uninstalling Dark Fall Lost Souls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dark Fall Lost Souls which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dark Fall Lost Souls with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dark Fall Lost Souls by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Dark Fall Lost Souls by GamersGate is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dark Fall Lost Souls in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 21:39:07.583