Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 from your PCThe Game Creators
. Additional info about The Game Creators can be seen here
. More info about the software Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 can be seen at http://www.thegamecreators.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\Dark Basic Pro Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\Dark Basic Pro Free\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Launch.exe and its approximative size is 47.50 KB (48640 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9. They take 28.61 MB (29994910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (40.29 KB)
- Launch.exe (47.50 KB)
- DBPCompiler.exe (714.00 KB)
- DBPDebugger.exe (59.00 KB)
- TGCCertificateViewer.exe (312.00 KB)
- TGCCertificateViewerKEEPACTIVE.exe (312.00 KB)
- TGCFree.exe (444.00 KB)
- TGCOnline.exe (444.00 KB)
- TGCVerifier.exe (444.00 KB)
- BrowseMedia.exe (5.36 MB)
- CountPolygons.exe (1.33 MB)
- EditorNew.exe (6.84 MB)
- ModelConverter.exe (484.00 KB)
- mp.exe (11.03 MB)
- Start.exe (56.00 KB)
- viewer.exe (796.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9.
Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 is an application offered by The Game Creators. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9". The Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 app will be found automatically. After you click Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.thegamecreators.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\Dark Basic Pro Free\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9.
8. After removing Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 by The Game Creators from your PC, nor are we saying that Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 by The Game Creators is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dark Basic Pro Free 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-21 23:08:16.153