DaoCaSau is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DaoCaSau from your PCiVIP888
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on iVIP888. Click on https://ivip888.com
to get more information about DaoCaSau on iVIP888's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iVIP888 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iVIP888\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DaoCaSau. DaoCaSau's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1263808 bytes) and is called DaoCaSau.exe.
DaoCaSau is composed of the following executables which occupy 69.83 MB (73218298
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DaoCaSau.exe (1.21 MB)
- iVIP888.exe (4.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
- Update.exe (1.26 MB)
- DaoCaSau.exe (60.42 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove DaoCaSau.Registry keys:
DaoCaSau is an application offered by the software company iVIP888. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DaoCaSau is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DaoCaSau from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DaoCaSau or simply click the Search field and type in "DaoCaSau". The DaoCaSau app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DaoCaSau in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DaoCaSau, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DaoCaSau:
- The web site of the program is: https://ivip888.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iVIP888\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DaoCaSau.
8. After uninstalling DaoCaSau, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DaoCaSau that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DaoCaSau using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DaoCaSau by iVIP888 from your computer, we are not saying that DaoCaSau by iVIP888 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DaoCaSau supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 03:16:22.420