Dance of Death
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dance of Death for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dance of Death from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. Detailed information about Dance of Death can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Dance of Death is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DanceofDeath folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Dance of Death is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DanceofDeath\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Dance of Death's main file takes around 2.77 MB (2901560 bytes) and is named dance_of_death.exe.
Dance of Death installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.72 MB (3898720
bytes) on disk.
- dance_of_death-WT.exe (629.55 KB)
- dance_of_death.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dance of Death.
Dance of Death is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Dance of Death is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dance of Death with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dance of Death or simply click the Search field and type in "Dance of Death". The Dance of Death app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dance of Death in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dance of Death, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dance of Death:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\DanceofDeath\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dance of Death.
8. After uninstalling Dance of Death, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dance of Death that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dance of Death using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dance of Death by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Dance of Death by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dance of Death in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 12:25:22.357