Dance of Death 1.00
This page contains complete information on how to remove Dance of Death 1.00 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Dance of Death 1.00 from your PCGames
. More information on Games can be found here
. Usually the Dance of Death 1.00 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Dance of Death folder, depending on the user's option during install. Dance of Death 1.00's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Dance of Death\Uninstall.exe. Dance of Death 1.00's main file takes about 11.18 MB (11722752 bytes) and is called dance_of_death.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Dance of Death 1.00. They take about 11.53 MB (12093397
bytes) on disk.
- dance_of_death.exe (11.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (361.96 KB)
The current web page applies to Dance of Death 1.00 version 1.00
If you are manually uninstalling Dance of Death 1.00 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Dance of Death 1.00's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Dance of Death\dance_of_death.exe
Dance of Death 1.00 is a program marketed by the software company Games. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Dance of Death 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dance of Death 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dance of Death 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dance of Death 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Dance of Death 1.00 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dance of Death 1.00 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dance of Death 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dance of Death 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Dance of Death 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dance of Death 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dance of Death 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dance of Death 1.00 by Games from your PC, we are not saying that Dance of Death 1.00 by Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dance of Death 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 05:01:57.463