Dance eJay 7
Dance eJay 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dance eJay 7 from your PCEmpire Interactive
. Take a look here
for more details on Empire Interactive. More details about the program Dance eJay 7 can be found at http://www.ejay.com
. Dance eJay 7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Buka\eJay\Dance eJay 7 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Dance eJay 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Buka\eJay\Dance eJay 7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DanceEJay7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.30 MB (3465216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dance eJay 7. They occupy 3.95 MB (4139488
bytes) on disk.
- DanceEJay7.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of Dance eJay 7.
Many files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Dance eJay 7 from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Empire Interactive\Dance eJay 7
Dance eJay 7 is a program by Empire Interactive. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Dance eJay 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dance eJay 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dance eJay 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dance eJay 7". The Dance eJay 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dance eJay 7 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dance eJay 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dance eJay 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ejay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Buka\eJay\Dance eJay 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dance eJay 7.
8. After uninstalling Dance eJay 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dance eJay 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dance eJay 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dance eJay 7 by Empire Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Dance eJay 7 by Empire Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dance eJay 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 18:05:10.730