Dance Party KIDS
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dance Party KIDS for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dance Party KIDS from your PCIQ Publishing
. You can read more on IQ Publishing or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.danceparty.pl/
to get more information about Dance Party KIDS on IQ Publishing's website. Usually the Dance Party KIDS program is found in the C:\Program Files\IQ Publishing\Dance Party KIDS directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\IQ Publishing\Dance Party KIDS\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dance Party KIDS. The program's main executable file occupies 3.99 MB (4186112 bytes) on disk and is named DPK.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Dance Party KIDS. They take about 4.67 MB (4894793
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (692.07 KB)
- DPK.exe (3.99 MB)
Dance Party KIDS is an application by IQ Publishing. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Dance Party KIDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dance Party KIDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dance Party KIDS or simply click the Search field and type in "Dance Party KIDS". If it exists on your system the Dance Party KIDS program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dance Party KIDS in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dance Party KIDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dance Party KIDS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.danceparty.pl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IQ Publishing\Dance Party KIDS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dance Party KIDS.
8. After removing Dance Party KIDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dance Party KIDS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dance Party KIDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dance Party KIDS by IQ Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that Dance Party KIDS by IQ Publishing is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dance Party KIDS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:59:14.913