Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4
Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 from your PCDana
. More information about Dana can be found here
. More details about Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 can be found at http://dana.diagsys.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dana\Dana Diagnostic Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 is C:\Program Files\Dana\Dana Diagnostic Tool\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1982552 bytes) and is called Dana Diagnostic Tool.exe.
Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2042609
bytes) on disk.
- Dana Diagnostic Tool.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 version 2.4
Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 is a program marketed by the software company Dana. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 app will be found automatically. After you select Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4:
- The software company is: http://dana.diagsys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dana\Dana Diagnostic Tool\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4.
8. After uninstalling Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 by Dana from your PC, we are not saying that Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 by Dana is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dana Diagnostic Tool 2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-19 16:04:24.370