Damage version 2.5
This page is about Damage version 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Damage version 2.5 from your systemDigieffects
. More info about Digieffects can be read here
. Detailed information about Damage version 2.5 can be seen at http://www.digieffects.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Damage version 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Damage version 2.5's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are contained in Damage version 2.5. They occupy 1.12 MB (1174979
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Damage version 2.5 version 2.5
Damage version 2.5 is an application released by the software company Digieffects. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Damage version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Damage version 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Damage version 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Damage version 2.5". If it exists on your system the Damage version 2.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Damage version 2.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Damage version 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Damage version 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digieffects.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digieffects\Damage\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Damage version 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Damage version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Damage version 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Damage version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Damage version 2.5 by Digieffects from your computer, we are not saying that Damage version 2.5 by Digieffects is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Damage version 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:37:20.307