Daleel Al Hatef 1.0
This web page is about Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 from your PCBoosla.com
. Open here
for more details on Boosla.com. You can read more about on Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 at http://www.boosla.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Daleel Al Hatef 1.0\uninst.exe. Daleel Al Hatef 1.0's main file takes around 50.19 KB (51398 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Daleel Al Hatef 1.0. They occupy about 50.19 KB (51398
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Daleel Al Hatef 1.0.
Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 is a program released by Boosla.com. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Daleel Al Hatef 1.0". If it exists on your system the Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Daleel Al Hatef 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Daleel Al Hatef 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.boosla.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daleel Al Hatef 1.0\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Daleel Al Hatef 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Daleel Al Hatef 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 by Boosla.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 by Boosla.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Daleel Al Hatef 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:11:54.203