You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dafabet Poker for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dafabet Poker from your PCDafabet Poker
. Open here
for more info on Dafabet Poker. Usually the Dafabet Poker application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dafabet Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dafabet Poker\internalPokerSetupUninstall1532665915604_na_vi.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dafabet Poker. The program's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and its approximative size is 2.86 MB (3003416 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Dafabet Poker. They take an average of 44.34 MB (46490280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- casino.exe (2.86 MB)
- internalPokerSetupUninstall1532665915604_na_vi.exe (1.84 MB)
- replace.exe (130.02 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (143.02 KB)
- crashreporterui.exe (75.52 KB)
- flash.exe (19.91 MB)
- flashchecker.exe (120.52 KB)
- openglchecker.exe (18.81 MB)
- pokerclient.exe (445.02 KB)
- qtwebengineprocess.exe (26.02 KB)
This web page is about Dafabet Poker version 22.214.171.124
Dafabet Poker is a program by Dafabet Poker. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Dafabet Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dafabet Poker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dafabet Poker or simply click the Search field and type in "Dafabet Poker". The Dafabet Poker program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dafabet Poker in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dafabet Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dafabet Poker.
8. After uninstalling Dafabet Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dafabet Poker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dafabet Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dafabet Poker by Dafabet Poker from your computer, we are not saying that Dafabet Poker by Dafabet Poker is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dafabet Poker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 02:51:18.507