Daemon Tools Lite
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Daemon Tools Lite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Daemon Tools Lite from your computerwww.daemon-tools.cc
. Check out here
for more info on www.daemon-tools.cc. You can see more info about Daemon Tools Lite at http://www.daemon-tools.cc/
. The full uninstall command line for Daemon Tools Lite is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dtools.inf,Uninstall. Daemon Tools Lite's primary file takes about 349.31 KB (357696 bytes) and is named DTLite.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Daemon Tools Lite. They take about 1.48 MB (1552880
bytes) on disk.
- DTLite.exe (349.31 KB)
- DTLiteHlp.exe (121.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (647.05 KB)
- YASU.exe (49.50 KB)
This info is about Daemon Tools Lite version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Daemon Tools Lite:
...click to view all...
Daemon Tools Lite is an application by the software company www.daemon-tools.cc. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Daemon Tools Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Daemon Tools Lite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Daemon Tools Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "Daemon Tools Lite". If it exists on your system the Daemon Tools Lite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Daemon Tools Lite in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Daemon Tools Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Daemon Tools Lite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection dtools.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Daemon Tools Lite.
8. After removing Daemon Tools Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Daemon Tools Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Daemon Tools Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Daemon Tools Lite by www.daemon-tools.cc from your PC, nor are we saying that Daemon Tools Lite by www.daemon-tools.cc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Daemon Tools Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 13:03:17.387