Daedalus Mainnet is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Daedalus Mainnet from your computerIOHK
. Take a look here
for more details on IOHK. Daedalus Mainnet is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Daedalus Mainnet folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Daedalus Mainnet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Daedalus Mainnet\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. cardano-launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 50.62 MB (53077232 bytes) on disk.
Daedalus Mainnet is composed of the following executables which take 562.74 MB (590072428
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cardano-cli.exe (86.88 MB)
- cardano-launcher.exe (50.62 MB)
- cardano-node.exe (90.07 MB)
- cardano-wallet-byron.exe (104.25 MB)
- Daedalus Mainnet.exe (99.39 MB)
- export-wallets.exe (130.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (480.23 KB)
- fastlist.exe (404.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Daedalus Mainnet. You can find below info on other releases of Daedalus Mainnet:
...click to view all...
Daedalus Mainnet is an application released by the software company IOHK. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Daedalus Mainnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Daedalus Mainnet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Daedalus Mainnet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Daedalus Mainnet". The Daedalus Mainnet program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Daedalus Mainnet in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Daedalus Mainnet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Daedalus Mainnet.
8. After uninstalling Daedalus Mainnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Daedalus Mainnet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Daedalus Mainnet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Daedalus Mainnet by IOHK from your computer, nor are we saying that Daedalus Mainnet by IOHK is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Daedalus Mainnet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:39:28.413