You can find below detailed information on how to remove DaDaJiaSuSetup for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DaDaJiaSuSetup from your systemDaDaJiaSu.com
. You can read more on DaDaJiaSu.com or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DaDaJiaSu folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DaDaJiaSu\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DaDaJiaSuSetup. DaDaJiaSuSetup.126.96.36.199.exe is the DaDaJiaSuSetup's main executable file and it takes about 16.59 MB (17399208 bytes) on disk.
DaDaJiaSuSetup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.80 MB (27050368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (1.66 MB)
- dadaGameAnalyse.exe (2.08 MB)
- DaDaJiaSu.exe (3.77 MB)
- dadaPcMonitor.exe (269.02 KB)
- dadaTray.exe (99.52 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- devcon.exe (89.02 KB)
- devcon.exe (94.02 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.52 KB)
- DaDaJiaSuSetup.188.8.131.52.exe (16.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DaDaJiaSuSetup. Click on the links below for other DaDaJiaSuSetup versions:
...click to view all...
DaDaJiaSuSetup is a program released by the software company DaDaJiaSu.com. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase DaDaJiaSuSetup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DaDaJiaSuSetup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DaDaJiaSuSetup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DaDaJiaSuSetup". The DaDaJiaSuSetup program will be found very quickly. After you select DaDaJiaSuSetup in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DaDaJiaSuSetup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DaDaJiaSuSetup.
8. After uninstalling DaDaJiaSuSetup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DaDaJiaSuSetup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DaDaJiaSuSetup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DaDaJiaSuSetup by DaDaJiaSu.com from your PC, we are not saying that DaDaJiaSuSetup by DaDaJiaSu.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DaDaJiaSuSetup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:23:39.167