A guide to uninstall D.N.A 1.0 from your PC
D.N.A 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Merscom
. More data about Merscom can be found here
. Click on www.merscom.com
to get more information about D.N.A 1.0 on Merscom's website. D.N.A 1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNA folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing D.N.A 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DNA\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes) on disk and is titled D.N.A.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside D.N.A 1.0. They take about 1.41 MB (1477147
bytes) on disk.
- D.N.A.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.53 KB)
This web page is about D.N.A 1.0 version 1.0
How to delete D.N.A 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
D.N.A 1.0 is an application by the software company Merscom. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall D.N.A 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate D.N.A 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "D.N.A 1.0". If it exists on your system the D.N.A 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select D.N.A 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding D.N.A 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for D.N.A 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.merscom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNA\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove D.N.A 1.0.
8. After removing D.N.A 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong D.N.A 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D.N.A 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed D.N.A 1.0:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove D.N.A 1.0 by Merscom from your PC, we are not saying that D.N.A 1.0 by Merscom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove D.N.A 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-10-30 01:19:50.137