This page contains complete information on how to remove DYMO Stamps for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DYMO Stamps from your systemEndicia Internet Postage
. More information on Endicia Internet Postage can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.endicia.com
if you want to read more on DYMO Stamps on Endicia Internet Postage's website. DYMO Stamps is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DYMO Stamps directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove DYMO Stamps by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DYMO Stamps\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DYMO Stamps's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1499136 bytes) and its name is DYMO Stamps.exe.
The following executables are contained in DYMO Stamps. They take 1.49 MB (1559384
bytes) on disk.
- DYMO Stamps.exe (1.43 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.84 KB)
The current web page applies to DYMO Stamps version 2.6
only. For more DYMO Stamps versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DYMO Stamps is a program released by the software company Endicia Internet Postage. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DYMO Stamps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DYMO Stamps from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DYMO Stamps or simply click the Search feature and type in "DYMO Stamps". If it is installed on your PC the DYMO Stamps app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DYMO Stamps in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DYMO Stamps, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DYMO Stamps:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.endicia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DYMO Stamps\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DYMO Stamps.
8. After removing DYMO Stamps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DYMO Stamps which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DYMO Stamps with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DYMO Stamps by Endicia Internet Postage from your PC, nor are we saying that DYMO Stamps by Endicia Internet Postage is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DYMO Stamps in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 15:35:47.330