DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1
DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 from your PCBluesky
. You can find out more on Bluesky or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Programmi\DXVA Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 is C:\Programmi\DXVA Checker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named DXVAChecker.exe and it has a size of 828.50 KB (848384 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2044617
bytes) on disk.
- DXVAChecker.exe (828.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1.
DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 is a program released by Bluesky. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1". If it exists on your system the DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 by Bluesky from your PC, we are not saying that DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 by Bluesky is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DXVA Checker Version 3.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-28 09:33:55.467