DXS Point-of-Care is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall DXS Point-of-Care from your computerDXS Systems
. More information on DXS Systems can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dxs-systems.com
if you want to read more on DXS Point-of-Care on DXS Systems's page. DXS Point-of-Care is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DXS folder, depending on the user's choice. DXS Point-of-Care's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DXS\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 2.93 MB (3067088 bytes) on disk and is called DXS.exe.
The executable files below are part of DXS Point-of-Care. They take an average of 6.02 MB (6313525
bytes) on disk.
- DXS Loader.exe (1.22 MB)
- DXS.exe (2.93 MB)
- DXScfg.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This data is about DXS Point-of-Care version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other DXS Point-of-Care releases:
DXS Point-of-Care is an application marketed by DXS Systems. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DXS Point-of-Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DXS Point-of-Care with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DXS Point-of-Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "DXS Point-of-Care". If it exists on your system the DXS Point-of-Care program will be found very quickly. After you click DXS Point-of-Care in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DXS Point-of-Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DXS Point-of-Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.dxs-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DXS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DXS Point-of-Care.
8. After removing DXS Point-of-Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DXS Point-of-Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DXS Point-of-Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DXS Point-of-Care by DXS Systems from your PC, we are not saying that DXS Point-of-Care by DXS Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DXS Point-of-Care in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 18:09:53.373