DX ToolBox 4.6.0
This page is about DX ToolBox 4.6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DX ToolBox 4.6.0 from your PCBlack Cat Systems
. You can read more on Black Cat Systems or check for application updates here
. Further information about DX ToolBox 4.6.0 can be seen at http://www.blackcatsystems.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DX ToolBox directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DX ToolBox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DX ToolBox 4.6.0. DX ToolBox 4.6.0's main file takes around 39.53 MB (41448793 bytes) and is named DXToolBox.exe.
DX ToolBox 4.6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 40.18 MB (42127539
bytes) on disk.
- DXToolBox.exe (39.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
This data is about DX ToolBox 4.6.0 version 4.6.0
DX ToolBox 4.6.0 is an application marketed by Black Cat Systems. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DX ToolBox 4.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DX ToolBox 4.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DX ToolBox 4.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DX ToolBox 4.6.0". The DX ToolBox 4.6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DX ToolBox 4.6.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DX ToolBox 4.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DX ToolBox 4.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blackcatsystems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DX ToolBox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DX ToolBox 4.6.0.
8. After uninstalling DX ToolBox 4.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DX ToolBox 4.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DX ToolBox 4.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DX ToolBox 4.6.0 by Black Cat Systems from your PC, we are not saying that DX ToolBox 4.6.0 by Black Cat Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DX ToolBox 4.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:56:31.963