DW WLAN Card Utility
This page contains complete information on how to remove DW WLAN Card Utility for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DW WLAN Card Utility from your computerDell Inc.
. More information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). DW WLAN Card Utility's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 296.00 KB (303104 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DW WLAN Card Utility. They occupy about 9.00 MB (9439984
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (377.23 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (3.85 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (296.00 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (4.47 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (25.50 KB)
The current page applies to DW WLAN Card Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. For other DW WLAN Card Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall DW WLAN Card Utility you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DW WLAN Card Utility\DisplayName
DW WLAN Card Utility is a program by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove DW WLAN Card Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DW WLAN Card Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DW WLAN Card Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "DW WLAN Card Utility". If it exists on your system the DW WLAN Card Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DW WLAN Card Utility in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DW WLAN Card Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DW WLAN Card Utility.
8. After removing DW WLAN Card Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DW WLAN Card Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DW WLAN Card Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DW WLAN Card Utility by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DW WLAN Card Utility by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DW WLAN Card Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:30:29.900