DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B
You can find below details on how to remove DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B from your PCDynamicsWay
. You can find out more on DynamicsWay or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B at http://www.dynamicsway.com/
. Usually the DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DW NavBackup Lite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DW NavBackup Lite\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DW NavBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.10 MB (1155072 bytes) on disk.
DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.67 MB (2794841
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (465.50 KB)
- DW NavBackup.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B version 1.01
DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B is an application released by DynamicsWay. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B or simply activate the Search field and type in "DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B". If it is installed on your PC the DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B program will be found automatically. When you select DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B:
- The publisher is: http://www.dynamicsway.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DW NavBackup Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B.
8. After removing DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B by DynamicsWay from your PC, we are not saying that DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B by DynamicsWay is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DW NavBackup Lite 1.01B in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:38:22.643