DVR dCoder Release v2.52
This page is about DVR dCoder Release v2.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DVR dCoder Release v2.52 from your computerOcean Systems Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ocean Systems Inc.. More data about the app DVR dCoder Release v2.52 can be found at www.oceansystems.com
. Usually the DVR dCoder Release v2.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Ocean Systems\DVR dCoder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DVR dCoder Release v2.52 is "C:\Program Files\Ocean Systems\DVR dCoder\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 836.00 KB (856064 bytes) on disk and is called DVRdCoder v2.52.exe.
DVR dCoder Release v2.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.09 MB (4289201
bytes) on disk.
- DVRdCoder v2.52.exe (836.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.27 KB)
- Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.4.2.exe (2.61 MB)
The current web page applies to DVR dCoder Release v2.52 version 2.52
DVR dCoder Release v2.52 is an application offered by Ocean Systems Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase DVR dCoder Release v2.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DVR dCoder Release v2.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVR dCoder Release v2.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVR dCoder Release v2.52". If it is installed on your PC the DVR dCoder Release v2.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click DVR dCoder Release v2.52 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVR dCoder Release v2.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVR dCoder Release v2.52:
- The publisher is: www.oceansystems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ocean Systems\DVR dCoder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVR dCoder Release v2.52.
8. After removing DVR dCoder Release v2.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVR dCoder Release v2.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVR dCoder Release v2.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVR dCoder Release v2.52 by Ocean Systems Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DVR dCoder Release v2.52 by Ocean Systems Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVR dCoder Release v2.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:47:05.670