DVR Viewer 3.1
DVR Viewer 3.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DVR Viewer 3.1 from your computerDVR Viewer
. You can find out more on DVR Viewer or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DVR Viewer directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DVR Viewer 3.1 is C:\Program Files\DVR Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named main.exe and it has a size of 136.00 KB (139264 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in DVR Viewer 3.1. They take 1.31 MB (1371071
bytes) on disk.
- main.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of DVR Viewer 3.1.
DVR Viewer 3.1 is a program released by the software company DVR Viewer. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove DVR Viewer 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DVR Viewer 3.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVR Viewer 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVR Viewer 3.1". The DVR Viewer 3.1 program will be found automatically. When you select DVR Viewer 3.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DVR Viewer 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVR Viewer 3.1.
8. After uninstalling DVR Viewer 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVR Viewer 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVR Viewer 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVR Viewer 3.1 by DVR Viewer from your PC, nor are we saying that DVR Viewer 3.1 by DVR Viewer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVR Viewer 3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 03:31:39.950