This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DVR-Studio for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DVR-Studio from your computerHaenlein Software
. Go over here
for more info on Haenlein Software. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DVR-Studio. The program's main executable file is named DVR-Studio.exe and it has a size of 2.36 MB (2475008 bytes).
DVR-Studio is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.70 MB (2833920
bytes) on disk:
- DVR-DelTemp.exe (156.00 KB)
- DVR-Studio.exe (2.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
DVR-Studio is a program offered by Haenlein Software. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove DVR-Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DVR-Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVR-Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVR-Studio". The DVR-Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DVR-Studio in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DVR-Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVR-Studio.
8. After removing DVR-Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVR-Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVR-Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DVR-Studio by Haenlein Software from your computer, we are not saying that DVR-Studio by Haenlein Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVR-Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-08 17:45:45.377