You can find on this page details on how to remove DVR-Studio SD for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DVR-Studio SD from your computerHaenlein-Software
. More information on Haenlein-Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.haenlein-software.com
if you want to read more on DVR-Studio SD on Haenlein-Software's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio SD folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. DVR-Studio SD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio SD\uninst.exe. StartApplication.exe is the DVR-Studio SD's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1211176 bytes) on disk.
DVR-Studio SD is composed of the following executables which take 14.19 MB (14884037
bytes) on disk:
- DVR-Studio HD.exe (1.16 MB)
- StartApplication.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (403.89 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (5.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of DVR-Studio SD. Click on the links below for other DVR-Studio SD versions:
DVR-Studio SD is an application released by Haenlein-Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall DVR-Studio SD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DVR-Studio SD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DVR-Studio SD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVR-Studio SD". The DVR-Studio SD application will be found very quickly. After you click DVR-Studio SD in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVR-Studio SD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVR-Studio SD:
- The software company is: http://www.haenlein-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio SD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVR-Studio SD.
8. After removing DVR-Studio SD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DVR-Studio SD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVR-Studio SD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVR-Studio SD by Haenlein-Software from your computer, we are not saying that DVR-Studio SD by Haenlein-Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVR-Studio SD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 19:11:30.420