DVR Play is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVR Play from your systemDVR Play
. Take a look here
for more information on DVR Play. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DVR Play directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DVR Play by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DVR Play\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DVR Play's primary file takes about 4.81 MB (5042232 bytes) and is called DVR Play.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DVR Play. They take about 5.49 MB (5752658
bytes) on disk.
- DVR Play.exe (4.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove DVR Play.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DVR Play:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Play
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVR Play
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Play\DVR Play.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Play\hb7KT.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Play\HBPlaySDK.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Play\Picture\20140423_134834_1.bmp
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVR Play_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVR Play_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVR Play_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVR Play_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVR Play_is1\UninstallString
DVR Play is a program by the software company DVR Play. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DVR Play is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DVR Play with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVR Play or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVR Play". The DVR Play program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DVR Play in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DVR Play, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVR Play.
8. After uninstalling DVR Play, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVR Play which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVR Play with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVR Play by DVR Play from your PC, we are not saying that DVR Play by DVR Play is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVR Play supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:19:07.550