This page is about DVDInfo 1.3.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DVDInfo 1.3.7 from your PCStarsoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Starsoft. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDInfo directory (same installation drive as Windows). DVDInfo 1.3.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDInfo\uninst.exe. DVDInfo 1.3.7's primary file takes around 1.74 MB (1824256 bytes) and its name is DVDInfo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DVDInfo 1.3.7. They take 1.79 MB (1877401
bytes) on disk.
- DVDInfo.exe (1.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.7
of DVDInfo 1.3.7.
DVDInfo 1.3.7 is a program offered by the software company Starsoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DVDInfo 1.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DVDInfo 1.3.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVDInfo 1.3.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVDInfo 1.3.7". If it exists on your system the DVDInfo 1.3.7 application will be found automatically. After you select DVDInfo 1.3.7 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVDInfo 1.3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVDInfo 1.3.7.
8. After uninstalling DVDInfo 1.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDInfo 1.3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVDInfo 1.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVDInfo 1.3.7 by Starsoft from your computer, we are not saying that DVDInfo 1.3.7 by Starsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DVDInfo 1.3.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:52:00.950