DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (25/07/2014)
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (25/07/2014) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (25/07/2014) from your computerFengtao Software Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Fengtao Software Inc.. Please open http://www.dvdfab.cn/
if you want to read more on DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (25/07/2014) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (25/07/2014) is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (25/07/2014)'s main file takes around 10.74 MB (11261984 bytes) and is called DVDFab.exe.
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (25/07/2014) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.61 MB (25801320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (10.74 MB)
- FabCheck.exe (390.53 KB)
- FabCopy.exe (184.53 KB)
- FabCore.exe (531.03 KB)
- FabProcess.exe (6.46 MB)
- FabRegOp.exe (90.03 KB)
- FabReport.exe (1.48 MB)
- FabUpdate.exe (1.80 MB)
- FileMover.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- FabAddonBluRay.exe (190.99 KB)
- FabAddonDVD.exe (188.80 KB)
This data is about DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (25/07/2014) version 220.127.116.115072014
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (25/07/2014) from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (25/07/2014):
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (25/07/2014):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVDFab 9
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\Activator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\appcfg.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\author\images\background\bg0.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\author\images\background\bg1.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9\Shell\Open with DVDFab 9\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVDFab 9\Shell\Open\Command\
DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (25/07/2014) is a program offered by Fengtao Software Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (25/07/2014) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (25/07/2014) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (25/07/2014) or simply click the Search field and type in "DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (25/07/2014)". The DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (25/07/2014) app will be found very quickly. When you click DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (25/07/2014) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (25/07/2014), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (25/07/2014):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdfab.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (25/07/2014).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (25/07/2014), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (25/07/2014) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (25/07/2014) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (25/07/2014) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (25/07/2014) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (25/07/2014) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:00:32.740