DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010)
This page is about DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) from your computerFengtao Software Inc.
. More information on Fengtao Software Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dvdfab.com/
if you want to read more on DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010)'s primary file takes about 5.55 MB (5821432 bytes) and is called DVDFab.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010). They take about 12.38 MB (12982160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (5.55 MB)
- FabCore.exe (477.49 KB)
- FabReport.exe (489.99 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.69 MB)
- RegOperator.exe (22.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2DVD.exe (192.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile3D.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (190.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206122010
of DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010).
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) is an application by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) or simply click the Search field and type in "DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010)". If it exists on your system the DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 01:14:19.953