DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010)
This page is about DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) from your computerFengtao Software Inc.
. More information on Fengtao Software Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dvdfab.com/
if you want to read more on DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010)'s primary file takes about 5.55 MB (5821432 bytes) and is called DVDFab.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010). They take about 12.38 MB (12982160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (5.55 MB)
- FabCore.exe (477.49 KB)
- FabReport.exe (489.99 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.69 MB)
- RegOperator.exe (22.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2DVD.exe (192.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile3D.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (190.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168122010
of DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010).
DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) is an application by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) or simply click the Search field and type in "DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010)". If it exists on your system the DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 01:14:19.953