DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010)
This page is about DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010) from your computerFengtao Software Inc.
. More information on Fengtao Software Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dvdfab.com/
if you want to read more on DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) on Fengtao Software Inc.'s website. DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010)'s primary file takes about 5.55 MB (5821432 bytes) and is called DVDFab.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010). They take about 12.38 MB (12982160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (5.55 MB)
- FabCore.exe (477.49 KB)
- FabReport.exe (489.99 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.69 MB)
- RegOperator.exe (22.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2DVD.exe (192.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile3D.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.49 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (190.49 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (190.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199122010
of DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010).
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) is an application by the software company Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010)". If it is installed on your PC the DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) application will be found automatically. When you select DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010):
- The publisher is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (18/12/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (18/12/2010) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (18/12/2010) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (18/12/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (18/12/2010) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 01:14:19.953