DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (17/07/2010)
This web page is about DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (17/07/2010) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (17/07/2010) from your systemFengtao Software Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Fengtao Software Inc.. You can see more info about DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (17/07/2010) at http://www.dvdfab.com/
. Usually the DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (17/07/2010) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DVDFab 7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (17/07/2010) is C:\Program Files\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named DVDFab.exe and it has a size of 4.93 MB (5168120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (17/07/2010). They take 13.45 MB (14106320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVDFab.exe (4.93 MB)
- FabCore.exe (478.49 KB)
- FabReport.exe (479.02 KB)
- FileMover.exe (3.61 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2BluRay.exe (191.52 KB)
- DVDFabBluRay2Mobile.exe (191.02 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2DVD.exe (191.02 KB)
- DVDFabDVD2Mobile.exe (191.02 KB)
- DVDFabFile2Mobile.exe (191.52 KB)
- DVDFabFileMover.exe (191.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52072010
of DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (17/07/2010).
DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (17/07/2010) is an application by Fengtao Software Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (17/07/2010) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (17/07/2010) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (17/07/2010) or simply click the Search field and type in "DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (17/07/2010)". If it is installed on your PC the DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (17/07/2010) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (17/07/2010) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (17/07/2010), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (17/07/2010):
- The publisher is: http://www.dvdfab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDFab 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (17/07/2010).
8. After uninstalling DVDFab 188.8.131.52 (17/07/2010), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVDFab 184.108.40.206 (17/07/2010) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVDFab 220.127.116.11 (17/07/2010) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVDFab 18.104.22.168 (17/07/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVDFab 22.214.171.124 (17/07/2010) by Fengtao Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVDFab 126.96.36.199 (17/07/2010) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:56:55.650